Archdiocesan Sidewalk Counseling & Prayer Ministry
Abouth the Archdiocesan Sidewalk Counseling & Prayer Ministry
The heart of this ministry is prayer and presence. Every 2nd Saturday of the month members of the Archdiocesan Sidewalk Counseling & Prayer Ministry gather at Planned Parenthood facility at 4636 Claiborne AVE from 9:00am - 10:30am to participate in a peaceful, legal Rosary march.
Additionally, some members of this ministry are also trained sidewalk counselors who are able to offer pro-life literature and help to the women going into the abortion facility in a last-ditch effort to dissuade them from having an abortion.
Why is the ministry of prayer & counsel so important?
- The members are a loving, compassionate, visible witness to show abortion-minded women that there are people who care about her & her unborn baby
- The members provide factual pro-life information
- They offer valuable resources to help the mother make a healthy choice in her difficult situation
Other activities of the Archdiocesan Sidewalk Counseling & Prayer Ministry...
- Annual Mother's Day Rosary Crusade for Life on the Saturday before Mother's Day
- Conducts Sidewalk Counseling workshops periodically throughout the year & by request
- Conducts pro-life educational talks for churches & other organizations
For more information, contact John & Pam Richard